Liked the recipe for many reasons...
- Its healthy
- I like the fruits and fruty taste
- Super easy to make
- Less ingredients to worry
- Super quick
- Its sweet
- most of all it cannot go wrong!!
So here is how to make it..
This is an easy dessert called Gelato.
1. Cut up 2 or 3 bananas, and 2 mangoes.
2. Place in a canister, and put into the deep freeze for at last 2 hours, or possibly more.
3. Empty into the blender with 2 small cartons yoghurt and blend. Serve immediately. Or, it could be re-frozen and served as an ice cream, or used to fill wafer cones. :)